Raw milk receiving and storage unit
- The raw milk is pumped through a stainless-steel twin angle type strainer (milk collection management) with inner wire mesh in order to trap impurities and unwanted dissolved solids bigger than 500 m. The inner part is made of wire mesh in stainless steel grade 316L, so as to ensure easy and efficient primary filtration of the raw milk.
- As a second filtration stage it is used a bag filter in stainless steel housing. The filter bag in special woven construction with a porous size up to 100 μm. The filter housing is made of SS 316L, it is mechanically polished with a roughness max 1,6 Ra. The process connections (infeed and outfeed) are DN 50 acc. DIN11851, male part. Maximum filtration capacity 15-20 m3/h of raw milk, (depending on milk condition). The inner bag can be easily removed right after each filtration cycle and wash out with manual cleaning any impurities before the automatic CIP cycle take place. There is also an overflow valve on the top of the filter which assists on the proper de-aeration during production start-up and insures efficient cleaning during C.I.P. The filter is equipped with three manual butterfly valves in Stainless steel hygienic construction in order to by-pass it, if needed, in case of emergency, i.e. bag disruption.
- For the milk reception will be used a centrifugal pump (self-priming type) ensuring gentle handling of the milk avoiding excess foaming. The pump will have a capacity suitable for the receiving unit. All wetted parts will be constructed in stainless steel 316L. The impeller will be an open type.
- For the unloading of the milk storage tanks and the transfer of raw milk to the pasteurizer, will be used a centrifugal pump with a nominal capacity ideal for the systems demands. All wetted parts will be constructed in stainless steel 316L. The impeller will be an open type.
- For the CIP return of the raw milk storage tanks and the road tankers will be used a self-priming pump with a capacity also ideal for the unit’s demands. All wetted parts will be constructed in stainless steel 316L. The impeller will be an open type.
- Raw milk reception will be handled through a manual swing bend panel in stainless steel construction. Different routes and connections will be selected through manual operation and proper placement of pipe bends. Procedures and connections will be secured from inductive proximity switches mounted on the panel and connected to the main PLC unit.
Unit for the measurement of the milk received
Consists of an electromagnetic flow-meter, with advanced electronics and high accuracy. The meter has two outputs, one analogue 4-20 mA and one pulse. In order to reduce the excess foam of milk and minimize the measuring error it is used a milk de-aeration unit as described below.
Air Elimination Unit
- Assist in low air content in the milk and thus helps on preserving the pipe full, without air bubbles. This eliminates the risk of having inaccurate measurement of the real quantity of milk received from the road tanker. The Air eliminator is a stainless-steel vessel with 304 L steel grade. Self-standing on three adjustable legs. It is also equipped with air elimination valve (automatic bleed valve) and overflow valve which is activated during CIP. The unit is possible to by-passed with the use of three manually operated butterfly valves.
- There are also included two pieces of flexible hoses with pressed stainless-steel process connections DN50 acc. DIN 11851, in full hygienic construction. They will be used for the CIP of road tanker. At the same time, one could be used for the milk reception. The hose material is food grade accompanied with necessary certificates. The total length of each will be 5 meters.
- A pipe circuit for the interconnection of various components of the reception unit like tanks, pumps for the emptying, and/or CIP of the tanks. The pipe dimension will be DN40, in SS 304L and it will be equipped with proper manual butterfly valves in order to secure proper handling during production.
- The interconnecting pipes and corresponding connecting point will not have a distance bigger than 10 – 15 meters.
A plate heat exchanger (PHE)
It is used for the instant cooling of milk during unloading which will be connected with main cooling circuit. For the proper temperature control, it will be used a temperature transmitter (installed to the out-feed of PHE) and a chill water control valve. The milk temperature will be adjusted through the touch-screen and will be recorded for quality issues assuring full traceability.
Receiving raw milk storage tanks
Used for the intermediate storage of the raw milk (feta production line) before handling. The storage temperature is 2ο –4οC and constructed from stainless steel AISI 304
It is also including:
- A cooling unit
- Agitator Inox AISI 304 with gear motor and control for operation in a periodic mode
- Temperature transmitter with local LCD display
- Discharge pipe with butterfly valve DN 50
- Electrical panel with necessary equipment for automatic control
- Electrical power appropriate for the tank’s needs
See more about dairy machines.
- DAIRY EQUIPMENT
- PREHEATERS WITH TOPPER
- COOLERS WITH PUMP
- MILK BOILERS
- BURNER BOILERS
- STEAM BOILERS
- ELECTRIC BOILERS
- TANKS FOR MATURING WHITE CHEESE
- OPENING MACHINE FOR CHEESE CONTAINERS
- TURNING MACHINE FOR FETA CHEESE CONTAINERS
- CONVEYOR BELTS
- TEFLON ROTATABLE TABLE
- CUTTING MACHINES
- FETA CHEESE CUTTING MACHINES
- MACHINES CUTTING FETA CHEESE INTO CUBES
- PACKAGING MACHINES
- FETA – WHITE CHEESE PRODUCTION
- CHEESE VATS WITH VARIOUS DIMENSIONS
- FETA INTEGRATED PRODUCTION LINES
- TROLLEY BENCHES FOR CURD DRAINING
- TURNING MACHINE FOR FETA CHEESE MOULDS
- STACKERS FOR MOULDS
- DESTACKER FOR MOULDS
- FETA CHEESE MOULDS
- CURD CUTTER
- WASHERS FOR MOULDS
- OTHER EQUIPMENT
- DELTA CREAM STABILIZER
- FROZEN WATER TANK
- CLOSING FETA CONTAINERS
- CONVEYORS FOR PARKING MOULDS
- MODEULAR CONVEYOR BELT
- CONVEYOR BELT WITH STAINLESS STEEL CHAIN
- CONVEYORS CUTTERS BELT
- ENDLESS TYPE CONVEYOR
- CUTTING CURD
- STEAM TANKS
- SQUARE TANKS
- THREE LEVEL TROLLEY
- HANGER DRAINING COTTAGE CHEESE BENCH
- HEALTHY WASHBASIN
- BUTTER BARRELS
- CHEESE CUTTING MACHINES
- YOGHURT PRODUCTION MACHINERY
- YOGHURT DISTRIBUTION PUMPS
- YOGHURT PISTOLS
- YOGHURT CHAMBERS
- TROLLEYS WITH DRAINING SHELVES
- YOGHURT PACKING
- YOGHURT PRODUCTION GROUP
- LIQUID PUMPER
- HALOUMI PRODUCTION MACHINERY- CHEESE GRILL
- CLEAN IN PLACE – MACHINERY CIP
- BAKERY MACHINERY
- YELLOW CHEESE PRODUCTION
- PRODUCTION OF HARD CHEESE
- PRESSERS FOR MOULDS
- DISTRIBUTION AND DRAINING BENCHES
- DISTRIBUTORS FOR BENCH DRAINING
- WASHERS FOR CHEESE HEADS
- SHELVES FOR HARD CHEESE MATURING
- CHEESE MOULDS
- COTTAGE CHEESE PRODUCTION
- STEAM BOILERS – SIMPLE TYPE MUZITHRAS
- STEAM BOILERS – HARD TYPE MUZITHRAS
- CHEESE TABLES AND HANGERS